Why does my PC randomly restart when I play games? If your PC is overheating, you’ll meet reboot problem while playing a game. Because when the CPU gets too busy it causes high energy and produces heat, your PC will shut down automatically to protect itself. Therefore, in order to prevent this situation happen, you have to clean your PC.
Why does my PC restart when i play games not overheating? Why does my PC restart when I play games (Not overheating)? The PC restarting under load is usually due to a faulty PSU (Power Supply Unit) or insufficient power supply.
Why is my PC restarting randomly? One of the most common reasons a PC restarts during gameplay is because the CPU gets too busy. To keep this from happening, you need to clean your computer. Clean the dust in the PC and make sure fans work properly.
How do you fix your computer if it keeps restarting?
- 1 Boot the PC into Safe Mode if Necessary.
- 2 Disable Automatic Restart.
- 3 Disable Fast Startup.
- 4 Uninstall Latest Updates.
- 5 Uninstall Recently Installed Apps.
- 6 Unplug Unnecessary Peripherals.
- 7 Revert Windows to an Earlier System Restore Point.