Which total war Warhammer is the best? Perhaps unsurprisingly, Total War: Warhammer III has risen to the occasion and proven itself not only the best Total Warhammer game, but possibly the best Total War game of all time.
What Total War Warhammer should I get? New Players Should Start With Total War: Warhammer III
Despite the second game’s huge amount of content, the best game of the trilogy to start with for new players is undoubtedly Total War: Warhammer 3.
Which total war game is the best one?
- 1 Rome: Total War – Metascore: 92.
- 2 Empire: Total War – Metascore: 90.
- 3 Total War: Shogun 2 – Metascore: 90.
- 4 Medieval Total War – Metascore: 88.
- 5 Medieval 2: Total War – Metascore: 88.
- 6 Shogun: Total War Warlord Edition – Metascore: 87.
What is the best Total War to start with? Best of all, Warhammer II is often cited as one of the most user-friendly games of the Total War franchise as a whole. As an introduction to both, Warhammer II is ideal for players looking to cut their strategic teeth in the most enjoyable of ways.