What is the best mod in Fallout 4?
- 11 Improved Map With Visible Roads.
- 10 Start Me Up.
- 9 Better Companions – All In One.
- 8 True Storms.
- 7 Armorsmith Extended.
- 6 Fallout 4 — Texture Optimization Project.
- 5 Place Everywhere.
- 4 Better Settlers.
What Fallout 4 mods should I get?
- Full Dialogue Interface.
- Unofficial Patch.
- Darker Nights.
- Looks Menu Customization Compendium.
- Vivid Weathers.
- Insignificant Object Remover.
- Enhanced Color Correction.
- Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul.
Do mods mess up Fallout 4? Using mods with Fallout 4 expands gameplay possibilities exponentially, but it’s easy to mess up! This guide highlights some common mistakes to avoid.
Are Fallout 4 mods better? You get the idea. Fallout 4 is not a bad game but I strongly believe that it works much better with mods. They simply add more gameplay styles to enhance your experience. And, the great thing about this is, it therefore makes your play time more unique to you.