What do Great Runes do? Great Runes in Elden Ring explained
By themselves Great Runes don’t do anything, but if you use a consumable Rune Arc while you have one equipped, it’ll have a temporary effect on you that changes according to whatever Great Rune you have in the slot.
What are all the Great Runes?
- Godrick’s Great Rune. Great Rune of the shardbearer Godrick. Its blessing raises all attributes.
- Rykard’s Great Rune. A Great Rune of the shardbearer Rykard. Its blessing restores HP upon defeating enemies.
- Radahn’s Great Rune. A Great Rune of the shardbearer Radahn.
What’s the best Great Rune?
- 1 Godrick’s Great Rune.
- 2 Malenia’s Great Rune.
- 3 Morgott’s Great Rune.
- 4 Radahn’s Great Rune.
- 5 Great Rune Of The Unborn.
- 6 Mohg’s Great Rune. This Rune is regarded by many as one of the hardest to acquire.
- 7 Rykard’s Great Rune. Acquired by defeating Rykard, Lord of Blasphemy, in Mt.
Where do you take Great Runes? After defeating Rykard, you will need to take his Great Rune to the Divine Tower of West Altus. This Divine Tower is located south of Lyndell and can be accessed via the Sealed Tunnel, just outside the capital city’s walls.