Is the XM4 good in Warzone? Call of Duty: Warzone’s XM4 is an incredibly versatile Assault Rifle, especially when it’s equipped with these lethal attachments. The XM4 is a deadly Assault Rifle that boasts excellent precision and deals decent range damage, making it a solid pick in Warzone.
What is the best XM4 build?
- Muzzle: Agency Suppressor (Unlocks at level 46)
- Barrel: 13.5″ Task Force (Unlocks at level 48)
- Optic: Axial Arms 3x (Unlocks at level 22)
- Underbarrel: Field Agent Grip (Unlocks at level 41)
- Ammunition: STANAG 60 Rnd (Unlocks at level 34)
Is XM4 still Meta? “The XM4, even with those nerfs is still meta. When you start to reach out you’ll see some fluctuation here or there, but on the whole, the XM4 is still a very easy gun to control,” he said.
What is the best scope for XM4?
- Optic: Microflex LED.
- Muzzle: SOCOM Eliminator.
- Barrel: 13.5 Reinforced Heavy.
- Body: SWAT 5mw Laser Sight.
- Underbarrel: Field Agent Grip.
- Magazine: 40 Rnd.
- Handle: Airborne Elastic Wrap.
- Stock: Raider Pad.