Is the OTs 9 good in Warzone? Best OTs 9 loadout in Warzone. Despite not having a pick rate above 1%, the OTs 9 is arguably the strongest SMG from Cold War. It has terrific mobility, a high fire rate, and moderate damage range. This combination makes for a great option on the smaller maps of Warzone.
What is the best OTs 9 build in Warzone?
- Muzzle: GRU Suppressor.
- Barrel: 8.1″ Task Force.
- Stock: KGB Skeletal Stock.
- Ammunition: VDV 40 Rnd Fast Mag.
- Rear Grip: Serpent Wrap.
What are the best attachments for OTs 9?
- Muzzle: GRU Suppressor (Unlocks at level 46)
- Barrel: 8.1″ Task Force (Unlocks at level 48)
- Underbarrel: Spetsnaz Grip (Unlocks at level 41)
- Rear Grip: Serpent Wrap (Unlocks at level 28)
- Ammunition: Spetsnaz 40 Rnd (Unlocks at level 34)
Is the OTs 9 a good gun? If you’re looking for a strong secondary weapon to use on Caldera or Rebirth Island, the OTs 9 definitely needs to be considered as it’s a fantastic SMG pick. Use this weapon alongside the best EM2 loadout to crush enemies at close to mid range.