How do you Update Among Us on BlueStacks PC?
- Launch BlueStacks. Ad.
- Open the Google Play Store from the apps menu.
- Click on the left hamburger menu on the screen.
- Select the “My apps & games” option. Image: BlueStacks.
- On the app update screen, you’ll see ‘Among Us’ in the list.
How do I Update games on Among Us?
- Launch the Play Store.
- At the top-left corner, select the three bars are representing the menu.
- Select “My Apps & Games.”
- Find Among Us and select the “Update” option beside it.
- Wait for the game to finish updating.
- Play Among Us.
Why can I not Update Among Us? As the error message implies, you are running an outdated version of the game and their servers no longer support it. To fix this, simply update your game to the latest version and you are good to go. If you’re on a PC, you can update Among Us by doing the following: First, open Steam on your computer.
How do I update Among Us on PC without Steam? You can update “Among Us” on a PC via Steam, or on a mobile device via the App Store or Google Play Store. If you play “Among Us” on a Switch or Xbox, you’ll update it the same way you would any other game. By default, “Among Us” should update automatically as long as you’re connected to the internet.