How do you get the new Among Us update on BlueStacks?
- Launch BlueStacks. Ad.
- Open the Google Play Store from the apps menu.
- Click on the left hamburger menu on the screen.
- Select the “My apps & games” option. Image: BlueStacks.
- On the app update screen, you’ll see ‘Among Us’ in the list.
How do I update my Among Us to latest version? Simply head to the app store on Android or iOS and search Among Us. Tap on the game and once you have arrived on the app’s page, go ahead and download the Update as shown there. If your settings have the automatic download option on, then your game will be up to date by default.
How do I update my Among Us on my laptop?
- Head over to your Library and look for Among Us.
- Right-click on Among Us and select Properties.
- Navigate to the Updates tab and enable “Always keep this game updated.”
How do I fix Among Us on BlueStacks?
- Now, head to the menu at the top.
- Here, open the Actions tab and select Open keyboard control UI.
- The game controls menu will open up.
- The movement issues will be resolved and you will now be able to walk in a straight line in Among Us.