How do I see Valheim seeds? Launch Valheim on your PC. Select your character and you should see the “Select World” menu. There you go! Your seed will be in the right column in-line with your world name.
What is the best seed for Valheim?
- #1: Safe Starting Island with nearby Bosses.
- #2: All five Bosses nearby.
- #3: Early Trader spawn.
- #4: Massive Swamp and Bosses.
- #5: Twin Mountains.
- #6: Southern Swamp.
- #7: Follow The Path North.
- #8: Giant Winding Island.
How do I reveal the Valheim map?
- Launch Valheim and go into a game.
- Open up the console and type in: “imacheater”.
- Then, to explore the whole map immediately, type in: “exploremap”.
- The whole map should be revealed to you.
How do Valheim world seeds work? A world seed is a semi-random generated text at world creation, which is used in order to procedurally generate a different world from other world seeds in Valheim. You can manually enter a world seed or let the game select one for you at world creation.