How do I rip a GameCube game to my computer?
How do I make a GameCube ISO?
- Pop in AR, with your SD Gecko in Slot-A.
- Head towards your copy of GCOM24, and start it.
- Wait for GCOM24 to do it’s auto-setup.
- Follow GCOM24’s on screen instructions to start the ripping procedure.
- Navigate to whatever you set the Gamecube’s IP address to be, and it should prompt you with an ISO download.
How do I dump GC games?
- Select your device that you will be dumping the game to – your USB drive or SD card.
- On this screen, it asks you if you want to download a file with game checksums so you can verify the dump created is a 1:1 copy of the disc.
- Now insert the game you want to dump.
- Set it as shown on the screen below.
Can USB Loader GX RIP GameCube games? Ripping Discs Using USB Loader GX
The Wii system may also be able to rip GameCube game discs as long as DIOS MIOS is installed. Wiis sold after late 2011 and Wii Us lack the GameCube controller and memory card ports, and can make no use of DIOS MIOS.