How do I make an Among Us game? It’s located in the bottom-right corner of the screen. Select “Create Game” on the main menu. Select the map, number of imposters, chat language, and maximum number of players. When you’re finished, select “Confirm.”
How do you make my own Among Us mod?
Is Among Us built in unity? The game was developed using the Unity engine. The game was released in June 2018 to Android and iOS under the AppID of “spacemafia”. Shortly after release, Among Us had an average player count of 30 to 50 concurrent players.
How do you host an Among Us game?
- Launch Among Us.
- From the main menu, select “Online.”
- Enter your name in the empty field.
- From there, you can select “Host.”
- You’ll reach the lobby where you can customize games.
- Select “Private” at the bottom of the screen.
- Send the code to your friends with Discord or another method.