How do I fix error 2002?
- Restart the router.
- Allow FFXIV Through PC and Router’s Firewall.
- Exclusion of FFXIV from Anti-Virus Security.
- Uninstall WTFast.
- Switching the Data Center.
- Connecting to the Internet with Ethernet cable.
- Restart Windows Update Services.
- Flush the DNS Cache.
How do I allow Ffxiv through my firewall?
- Click on Windows Defender Firewall and click on the Allow and app or feature through Windows Firewall option from the left side list of options.
- Click OK and restart your computer before retrying the updating process to see if the FFXIV error 2002 still appears!
Can’t connect to ff14? Try restarting (or resetting) your router first. Power off your router, and then unplug it. Wait for about 30 seconds so the entire router’s settings and packets are cleared. After this time, simply plug in your router again, and turn it on.
Can’t connect to the data center Ffxiv?
Here are some steps to try:
- Restart your router.
- Change your DNS address.
- Try out a different connection, such as your mobile phone’s data share.