How do I change my privacy settings on among us?
- Quit Among Us.
- Open ‘Settings’
- Open ‘Privacy and Online Settings’
- Default privacy and safety settings are in place for adults, teens, and children, but you can customize them.
- Start Among Us and join an online game.
Where is the setting in among us? To access these settings, create a lobby from the Among Us main menu, and walk up to the laptop station. Then press the ‘Customize’ button in the bottom-right of your screen. Afterward, go to the ‘Game’ tab, and you will see a plethora of server settings here.
How do I use custom settings in among us?
- Host a Game. The first thing you’ll have to do to get to the Among Us settings and customization options is host a game — online or local, it’s both the same.
- Enter the Lobby.
- Use the Laptop icon.
- Tweak the Among Us Settings to Your Liking.
How do I change communication settings on among us?
- Head to the Options menu.
- Select Data.
- You will see Chat Type in this menu. You can now switch between Quick Chat and Free or Quick Chat.