How do I change my name on Among Us?
Why can’t I change my name on Among Us anymore? Fire up Among Us and head over to the ‘Account’ in the top left corner on the home screen. Make sure to login if you haven’t already. Look for the “Change Name” button and tap on it. Drop your desired username and at the same time you can opt for the username generator.
How do I change my age on Among Us?
- Go to “C:Users”Your Name”AppDataLocalLowInnerSlothAmong UsplayerPrefs”. You need to enable hidden files and folders to be able to see it.
- Rename the playerPrefs file to playerPrefs. txt.
- Open with Notepad and you will see a date there.
- Save the file and remove the “.
How can I get my name in Among Us?
- Step 1: Copy the Unicode.
- Step 2: Tap and hold in between the two, then tap the Copy pop-up that appears.
- Step 3: Boot up Among Us, and choose either Local or Online.
- Step 4: You’ll see the blank field where you can enter your character name.