How can I play Among Us free on school computers? You can use an Android emulator to run Among Us mobile game on your Windows computer and laptop. Use the LDPlayer android emulator to play it for free! LDPlayer, which makes it simple to play any Android game, is the most fantastic and most practical Android emulator.
How do I get Among Us on my school Chromebook?
- Go to the Google Play Store in your Chromebook settings.
- Sign in (if you haven’t already)
- Type “Among Us” in the search bar for the store.
- Select the game icon.
- Install the game.
How do you play Among Us on a computer?
- Download and install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Look for Among Us in the search bar at the top right corner.
- Click to install Among Us from the search results.
- Complete Google sign-in (if you skipped step 2) to install Among Us.
- Click the Among Us icon on the home screen to start playing.
How can I play Among Us on Chromebook without Google Play? Play Among Us on a Chromebook Without Play Store Support (School-issued) Those users who have a school-issued Chromebook can easily play Among Us through GeForce Now cloud gaming service. You need to buy the game on Steam and you can straight away play the game just on your browser.