Can I play Among Us without internet? Players can matchmake solo and play Among Us online with minimal player interactions. It is not possible to play offline, however, as there is no support for A.I. bot lobbies.
Why wont Among Us let me play without Wi-Fi? If you are experiencing these issues while playing Among use from a Mobile data connection, the only fix that players have found is to switch your internet connection from mobile data to Wi-Fi. Also, make sure that your internet connection is good enough for this game.
How do I connect to Among Us offline?
- Use one of the smartphones as a source of ‘hotspot’.
- Connect all devices with created hotspot.
- Then open Among Us game on all devices.
- Now tap ‘Local’ mode in one of those devices except the smartphone which has an active hotspot.
- After that host should tap ‘Create Game’.
Does Among Us only work on Wi-Fi? The game “Among Us” will not work on cellular data.